Your efforts make an impact.
No matter how small, the changes you make on a daily basis can make a big difference
Here are just a few things you can do to help:
- Spread the principles of social justice at all levels, be vocal, we are millions
- Consume less, shop local, reuse, recycle
- Support growth and emancipation of vulnerable communities
- Go vegan and avoid animal products or by-products in any form
- Expose cruelty
- Choose eco -friendly and animal -friendly materials and foods and bio-friendly products
- Turn your home sustainable. Build or promote low impact buildings
- Help people or animals in distress, rescue, report and support your near-home shelter
- Visit your nearby sanctuaries, get involved, help out. Volunteer.
- Protect wildlife, their ecosystems and preserve the environment
- Take part in local clean-ups and fundraising
- Get vocal, persuade, take part in protests
- Share information on social media, sign petitions, submit letters or comments to governments or legislators
- Boycott exploitative activities and trading which enslaves fragile people or animals. Support bans and responsible tourism
- Avoid entertainment which includes human/animal interaction, such as zoos and fake sanctuaries
© Copyright EMS Foundation 2014. All rights reserved.